The following article is a guest post, courtesy of Alina Polishuk
Whether or not you’ve been keeping up with the drama that is the 2014 FIFA World Cup (that Germany-Brazil game though…), chances are you can relate to this international soccer tournament more easily than you think. Emotions running high, poor choices being made, disappointment and excitement abound…
Sound familiar? Like your love life, perhaps? If so, read on. Because football fan or not, the World Cup can easily parallel the ups and downs of your modern dating life, and here’s how:
1. It can get really confusing
2. You don’t always score
3. But when you do it’s like:
4. You feel like there is always someone judging your actions
5. The pretty ones always get the most attention
6. Timing is EVERYTHING
7. There will always be the one (or ones) that got away
8. But sometimes, all you need is your friends to support you… win or lose
Think of any other similarities? Tweet us your thoughts @Coffeembagel! And don’t forget to check out our compilation of the 16 most astonishing dating confessions on Whisper.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): CMB is a free dating service that helps members make meaningful connections. It’s designed for busy singles who want to find something real with little or no effort.