Your profile is good I’m sure. But it’s now time to make it awesome. Let’s replace those clichés and “NA”s on your Coffee Meets Bagel profile. We found that the top 10% most LIKED profiles are 35% longer than the bottom 90% profiles. Update your profile and get more Bagels to LIKE you!
Here are our tips and tricks to get you inspired:
Tip #1: What makes you you? Mention your quirks and unique thoughts.
Tip #2: Reference emotions, action verbs, and use colorful language.
Examples: I am…
- Practically obsessed with green tea
- Always on the dance floor
- Amused by my morning public transit commute
- Never without my headphones
- The master of buffets
Tip #3: Be very specific about your passions and interests. You like watching movies? Are you a fan of Christopher Nolan or Wes Anderson?
Examples: I like…
- Breakfast foods for dinner
- Vacuuming to procrastinate
- Collecting stamps in my passport
- Baking with as much butter as possible
- Jackets with lots of pockets
I appreciate when my date…
Tip #4: View this as another chance to describe yourself for a better chance to connect.
Tip #5: Keep it positive! Focus on qualities that turn you on vs. turn-offs.
Examples: I appreciate when my date…
- Laughs at my celebrity impressions
- Can keep up with my walking pace
- Has an excellent sense of direction
- Will push my sense of adventure
- Also thinks Anchorman is hysterical
Above examples are from Patrick King’s e-book, “The Coffee Meets Bagel Handbook: Online Dating Advice for Men & Women“.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): CMB is a dating app designed with women in mind. Founded by 3 sisters in 2012 in NYC, CMB aims to deliver a fun, safe, and quality dating experience that results in meaningful relationships.