Who cares if you’re dateless this weekend, and so what if he’s not that into you? You’ve got a “gaggle” of guy friends who orbit around you and can help you find your true love.
In Jessica Massa’s new book, she says that men are everywhere if you simply categorize them as your “gaggle types.” What is a “gaggle”? A coterie of about 10 guy friends who each plays a particular role in your life and thus provides almost everything you need in men until you find your one.
Don’t have a series of classic dinner-and-a-movie dates? Just hang out with one of the ten below gaggles friends you have!
1. The Accessory: “A standout guy who is a perfect non-date for that wedding or work party, he makes a great impression.”
2. The Prospect You’re Not Sure Is A Prospect: “Sends you mixed signals, sometimes showing romantic interest and other times treating you with ambivalence.”
3. The Hot Sex Prospect: “A guy with whom you have physical or sexual chemistry, despite not being emotionally or intellectually attracted to him.”
4. The ego booster: “The guy who will carry your boxes when you move…and text you back after that other guy blows you off.”
5. The Career Booster: “He offers access to power, resources, inside information and an expanded network.”
6. The unavailable guy: “Has a serious girlfriend but still engages in light…flirtation with you. No one’s wrecking any homes, but there’s possibly an emotional connection there.”
7. The Guy Who Just Blew You Off: “An undeserving guy who is not treating you well, but is still on your mind. You’re tempted to contact him in an effort to get closure.”
8. The ex-boyfriend who’s still around: “The guy who knows you best, eliciting a combination of fond memories and frustrating emotions.”
9. The Boyfriend Prospect: “A legit guy who treats you with respect and seems to have long-term relationship potential. The one to watch!”
10. The super horny guy who happens to be around a lot: “A party boy who never stops thinking, talking and joking about sex and has openly stated his desire to hook up with you (and everyone else).”
CMB is the perfect platform where you can find your “gaggle” as well as “the one” :) So stop PASSing your Bagel for one or two little things and give him a shot! He will either be your “gaggle” or “the one.” You’ve got nothing to lose!
For more information on gaggle, buy the book here!