COFFEE MEETS BAGEL, INC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Coffee Meets Bagel October 2015 Sweepstake” (“Promotion”) is open to:
1) Legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) states of the United States, and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
2) Legal residents of Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Australia, Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and the UK who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees of Coffee Meets Bagel, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. For purposes of this Promotion, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
2. Sponsor: Coffee Meets Bagel, Inc., 560 Mission St., Suite 1367, San Francisco, CA 94105, U.S.A.
3. Administrator: Coffee Meets Bagel, Inc., 560 Mission St., Suite 1367, San Francisco, CA 94105, U.S.A.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on October 21, 2015 at 12:01 AM EST and ends October 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST (the “Promotion Period”).
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the sweepstake by 1) opening Coffee Meets Bagel iOS or Android app and following the on-screen entry instruction or 2) following the entry instruction in the e-mail sent to you with the unique URL code. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
6. Entry Errors: Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
7. Selection of Winner: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about October 30, 2015, by Coffee Meets Bagel from all eligible entries received. Potential prize winner will be notified via e-mail on or about November 1, 2015. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notice returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected. Coffee Meets Bagel’s decisions as to the random drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Decisions of Sponsor and Administrator with respect to the winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. A potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor or Administrator is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the potential winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the potential winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
8. Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Paris, France consisting of the following (the “Grand Prize”): (i) round-trip coach class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Paris, France from a major airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and a return flight from Paris, France; (ii) seven (7) days/six (6) nights deluxe hotel accommodations (one double occupancy room); (iii) round-trip airport transfers to/from hotel in Paris; and (iv) all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $10,000.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the prizes not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the winner’s responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued an appropriate tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize.
Travel must be round trip. Sponsor or Administrator will determine airline, flight itinerary and hotel and accommodations in its sole discretion.
No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be completed by October 31, 2016, and must be arranged with Sponsor or Administrator a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Meals not described above, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or Grand prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. If Grand Prize Winner is not legally eligible for travel to the destination, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. Travel companion of Grand Prize Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian, and must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. If Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then the Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the right to the travel companion.
Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. Terms and conditions of Prize Drawing: (1) Prize cannot be combined with any other offer; (2) Income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of winner (3) Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
10. Acceptance of Official Rules: As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules, to the Terms and Conditions of Prize Drawing and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
11. Conditions of Entry: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the Promotion is terminated early, Sponsor will make the prize available to be won among all eligible persons who entered prior to the date of termination and notice of such action will be posted on the Promotion website. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with prize award/acceptance.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
12. Substitution, Taxes: No assignment or transfer of prize will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PRIZE.
13. Potential Winner: Publicity. As a condition of entry, you grant consent to Coffee Meets Bagel, and its respective agents to use your name, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation, except where prohibited by law. The Winner will also submit photos and videos taken during the trip to the Sponsor as part of his/her Grand Prize winning and agree that they may be published on the Internet.
14. Liability: You agree that Coffee Meets Bagel, Inc. and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion and, you shall hold them harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that you or others may incur as a consequence of your participation in the Promotion or your acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. By entering the Promotion, entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor and Administrator, their successors and assigns all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
15. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in San Francisco, CA (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
COFFEE MEETS BAGEL, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE COMPANIES AND SUBSIDIARIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE IN THE PROMOTION.