Here in the CMB office, we have a fun tradition. When we get news that two bagels have found each other, we ring a bell and mentally pat ourselves on the back. And let me tell you, that bell was ringing quite a bit in 2014. Our job is to help people find love, and it’s always nice to hear when we’ve succeeded. As the year comes to a close, we thought we’d share some of the sexy men we’ve lost to Coffee Meets Bagel initiated relationships this year. While, yes, you might be a little sad that you missed your chance to match with these gorgeous men, it’s also always nice to hear when anyone has found Mr. Right. We couldn’t be happier for these men and their ladies; many congratulations to them all! For those of you still waiting for your perfect bagel, here are 8 hunks that prove how well Coffee Meets Bagel works — who knows, maybe you’ll find yourself on this list next year!
1. Jon from Chicago, unavailable as of March 2014
Occupation: Management Consultant
Broad-shouldered, smart consultant? Yes please! No wonder he is off the market!
2. Ehsan from San Francisco, unavailable as of March 2014 Occupation: Product Design Engineer
Brains and Bikes, Ehsan is the total package. Do you think his fiancé and him are going to drive off into the sunset on his dirt bike?
3. Seth from New York City, unavailable as of April 2014 Occupation: Attorney
I object to this cutie being off the market, but that would probably be overruled pretty fast.
4. Gordon from New York City, unavailable as of February 2014 Occupation: IT Consultant
It’s no surprise that this tech-savvy stud used technology to find his dream girl.
5. Alex from Boston, unavailable as of May 2014 Occupation: Economist
After dealing with big numbers at work all day, we bet Alex was happy to have finally found his Bagel!
6. Jay from San Francisco, unavailable as of September 2014 Occupation: Business Development and Marketing
Look at that smile. Melts my heart for sure!
7. John from New York City, unavailable as of February 2014 Occupation: Director
Directors always have an eye for making sure everything is just right, so John probably knew right away that his (now) fiancé was his perfect match.
8. Tony from Washington DC, unavailable as of July 2014 Occupation: Attorney
Tony and his fiance are adorable together, look at both of those great smiles!
Want to see more beautiful men who’ve been off the Market for a whole year now? Check out last year’s list here.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): CMB is a free dating service that helps members make meaningful connections. It’s designed for busy singles who want to find something real with little or no effort.