Here at Coffee Meets Bagel, our mission is to help people find love. There is nothing that makes us happier than to receive news that two Bagels have found each other. How often does this happen, you ask? Well let’s just say that 2015 was the happiest year for us! With the year coming to an end, we’d like to share 9 hot single men that prove how well Coffee Meets Bagel works—who knows, maybe you’ll find yourself on this list next year!
1. Mark from Sunnyvale, CA, unavailable as of March 2015
This future doctor will be taking care of his lady for years to come!
2. Nate from Los Angeles, CA, unavailable as of September 2015
Occupation: Film Marketing
This blockbuster of a stud is with a very lucky woman!
3. Chris from Arlington, TX, unavailable as of January 2015
Occupation: Government Worker
You’ll need a government sanction in order to get this fine gentleman back on the market!
4. Andrew from San Francisco, CA, unavailable as of June 2015
Occupation: Business Operations
Business is booming in the love department for Andrew and his lucky lady!
5. Patrick from Colorado Springs, CO, unavailable as of May 2015
Occupation: Government worker
What lady could resist a stunning smile like that?
6. Sam from Jasper, IN, unavailable as of July 2015
No need to micromanage this great guy when he goes out! He’s in a committed relationship!
7. Antar from Dallas, TX, unavailable as of May 2015
Occupation: Bilingual Educator
Antar and his lady only speak to each other in one way: the language of love.
8. Kevin from Brea, CA, unavailable as of July 2015
Occupation: Chemical Engineer/Recording Artist
Smart and Talented? What more could a woman ask for?
9. Matthew from Washington D.C., unavailable as of April 2015
Occupation: Contract Specialist
The waiting list to sign with this handsome lady-killer must be so long!
Want to see more men who’ve been off the Market for a whole year now? Check out last year’s list here.