10 Hot Single Men We Lost to Relationships via Coffee Meets Bagel
As we close out 2013 let’s take a look at some of the Coffee Meets Bagel guys that were taken off the market this year. Whether it was their gorgeous eyes or their killer smile, these are the top 10 guys we are most heartbroken over. Don’t get us wrong, we’re totally happy for them and their Bagels, but just give us a few moments to lament the ones that got away ;)
Don’t get too sad if you like what you see! Coffee Meets Bagel has a lot more Bagels in store for 2014. It could be you or your Bagel on this list next year….
1. Adam from SF, declared unavailable on Feb. 6, 2013
The verdict is in: this cutie lawyer is oﬀ the market as of 2013!
2 . Atul from LA, declared oﬃcially unavailable on May. 9, 2013
Occupation: Cell phone designer
Cute smile, culry hair and many cell phones.
3 . Felix from SF, declared unavailable on July. 24, 2013
Occupation: Business Operations
His ability to rock both business and casual looks took him oﬀ the market this year.
4. Young from DC, declared oﬃcially unavailable on Aug. 18, 2013
He’s working it with a tiger to look cute and strong.
5. Peter from SF, declared unavailable on Oct. 7 , 2013
This hottie is always camera-ready.
6. Colin from Boston, declared super oﬃcially unavailable on Oct. 15, 2013
Smart, cute, sexy. Enough said.
7. Mitch from Boston, declared oﬃcially unavailable on Oct. 27, 2013
We’d love to go on adventures with this guy!
8. Ron from LA, declared unavailable on Oct. 29, 2013
Ron loves kids! We’re sold.
9. Michael from Denver, declared oﬃcially unavailable on Nov. 24, 2013
Occupation: Grad Student
Cute yet sophisticated.
10. Jonathan from Boston, declared super oﬃcially unavailable on Dec. 6, 2013
We’re heartbroken, yes, but this cutie’s just so happy, we can’t help but be happy for him too!
**All photos have been published here with our members’ permission. We do NOT publish members’ photos without an explicit permission from them.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): Every day at noon, we introduce you to one single with whom you share mutual friends. You have 24 hours to LIKE or PASS your match (aka “Bagels”). Mutual LIKE leads to direct connection via text message on a private phone line.