Last week, we shared the 38 Times Love is the Best.
But it’s not always that easy; love isn’t puppies, rainbows and butterflies. Sometimes, dating sucks. Finding a way to get along with someone is difficult, heartbreaking, time-consuming and sometimes, it’s just not natural.
We know you’ve been on some bad dates, had some tough fights or suffered some rough break-ups, so we’ve made you a (shorter) list to show we understand.
27 Times Love is the Worst
- When you catch them in a lie.
- When you realize they’re not who you thought they were.
- When they take too long to text you back.
- When they never text you back.
- When you realize your quirks are annoying them
- When they don’t want to be touched.
- When you can tell they’re not listening to you.
- When your privacy isn’t respected.
- When you can feel them drifting away.
- Whey they hook up with someone else.
- When they surprise you by doing the wrong thing.
- When they’ve moved on before you have.
- When they’re not over their ex.
- When they don’t understand your perspective.
- When they don’t understand your needs.
- When you fight over petty things.
- When they say the wrong thing.
- When they say hurtful things on purpose.
- When you realize there’s no long-term future.
- When your friends and family don’t get along.
- When they’re greedy for your time.
- When you’re not attracted to them.
- When they tell you you’ve had enough to eat.
- When they make you cry.
- When they make you want to throw or punch something.
- When someone needs to sleep on the couch that night.
- When others judge you by being with them.
It’ll get better.
Get over your horrible dates and onto a good one. You’re one click away from an awesome love.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): CMB is a free dating service that helps members make meaningful connections. It’s designed for busy singles who want to find something real with little or no effort.