How to meet other fun singles this Holiday!
1. Sign up for Coffee Meets Bagel. This is a no-brainer. Sign up and you’ll “meet” one quality single who might be a friend-of-a-friend, everyday at noon.
2. Airport. Do you regularly wonder if someone is actually single? Seems likely if they are literally flying solo then they are metaphorically flying solo, too. Our advice? Grab a crossword puzzle book and ask for help. Worst case scenario? You figure out a 5-letter word for dessert. Best case scenario? You have the makings of a first date right there.
3. Host a gift-wrapping party. Are you utterly hopeless when it comes to wrapping presents? Are you actually unnaturally gifted at it? Either way, host a party! Chances are good your friends have gifts to give, so why not streamline the process at your place? Invite your friends, encourage them to invite their friends and coworkers, and pool your wrapping paper. At least one of you is going to know how to wrap. Hopefully.
4. Make it a Family Affair. The holiday season is one of a lot of trans-national travel. Your friends likely have cute relatives in town, so make sure they’re included this season. If you’re the one traveling, ask your cousins and siblings if you can tag along.
5. Volunteer Yourself as +1. Holiday parties are as hard for your single friends as they are you. So volunteer yourself as the designated +1 to their company party. It’s an easy way to meet new people and learn something about your friends.