The following article is a guest post, courtesy of Travis Noddings
All is fair in love and war, but on HBO’s Game of Thrones both seem to end in a bloodbath. Luckily for Westeros, online dating is here to clean up some of the mess.
If you’ve ever wondered how your greatest role models—obviously warlords and the ‘Mother of Dragons’—would navigate the modern world of virtual matchmaking, then look no further.
When Daenerys gets tired of swiping left on every realm in Westeros, she and the other singles of the Seven Kingdoms know exactly where to look for a meaningful match—Coffee Meets Bagel.
This is a war for the Online (Dating) Throne!
1. Counting down to noon:
2. Matching with a great Bagel:
3. When a LIKED Bagel doesn’t turn into a match:
4. Missing the 24-hour window on a great Bagel:
5. Not having enough beans to unlock a missed Bagel:
6. But when you do:
7. When a Bagel hasn’t replied yet:
8. Accidentally coming on too strong:
9. Opening up to your Bagel:
10. When a Bagel keeps canceling on you:
11. Moving on to a new Bagel:
12. When your friends mock online dating:
13. Finally meeting the perfect Bagel:
(Hopefully this dating service will at least help cut down on the crazy amount of incest and terribly violent weddings surrounding the Iron Throne.)
Now get out there and find that special someone to share your kingdom with!
Did you enjoy this post? Then make sure to check out 7 differences between dating on Tinder and Coffee Meets Bagel.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): CMB is a free dating service that helps members make meaningful connections. It’s designed for busy singles who want to find something real with little or no effort.