Robin Williams, as we know, was a man of many talents. In one movie the actor and comedian would have us doubled over with tears of laughter, the next, he could have us weeping with tears of sympathy. Though his death last week is shrouded by tragedy, Williams’ legacy will not only live on through his work, but also through the messages his caricatures left in our minds. Here are a few classic Williams moments that taught us essential lessons about love, relationships, and life.
1. Always be ready to go when your date arrives
2. Always try to make a good first impression
3. …So protect your best pick up lines with your life
4. First dates can be fun! …Sometimes
5. Love can be found in the most unusual places
6. And if you really like someone, don’t beat around the bush
7. Life can feel full of gloom after a bad break up
8. But, fear not. Once you find someone new you’ll feel something like this:
9. But most importantly, don’t hesitate to make the first move, text back right away, or tell her/him “I love you.” Life is short, so seize the day.
Rest in peace, Mr. Williams. We thank you for your lessons, in both love and life.
Enjoyed this post? Then be sure to check out our piece on Dating Lingo For Dummies!
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): CMB is a free dating service that helps members make meaningful connections. It’s designed for busy singles who want to find something real with little or no effort.