10 Relationship Lessons from "How I Met Your Mother"
It’s been a great decade with the gang of How I Met Your Mother and we still haven’t figured out a way to properly say goodbye. Here are some of our favorite relationship lessons we can take away so we can learn to grow up to be decent adults. Hopefully.
1. When you get sad, just stop being sad and be awesome instead
2. Don’t postpone your own happiness
3. Know when to let things go
4. Brunch is for couples, not bros
5. Don’t worry too much about the future
6. Don’t give up on “The One”
7. Accept each other’s flaws because we all have them
8. Make time for friends outside of your relationship
9. Don’t ask Patrice for relationship advice
10. Treasure the good memories and experience along the way regardless of how it ends
Did you love these relationship lessons? Check out our 8 Best Vine Videos about Love and Relationships.
About Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): Every day at noon, we introduce you to one single with whom you share mutual friends. You have 24 hours to LIKE or PASS your match (aka “Bagels”). Mutual LIKE leads to direct connection via text message on a private phone line.